Sunday 3 June 2012

Tanjung Tuan Expedition

We are on our way to Tanjung Tuan.

Oo... I am so excited.

We are gathering together to make sure everyone is here.



o... when are we going to start? I am bursting with energy!

Promoting Tanjung Tuan while waiting to get started. Ok ladies and gentlemen... Tanjung Tuan is a place where we can enjoy the scenery while jungle trekking. You can also... ...


Now we're talking... Jungle trekking!!!


Opps! My shoe lace untied. Don't want to fall  during the trip..



Walking through a narrow path at the edge of the hill. Better be careful!





We are on the top of the hill!!! 


What are you looking at?!
We continue our trip. Its getting deeper into  the jungle..


Stopped-by to read a few information about species of birds that can be found in the jungle.






Is it still far?

I'm tired...

The path is getting more challenging.

introduce you... Our physical training instructor, Mr. Sani
Ahmad, the man in orange shirt.

We are recharging before we continue our journey.


Challenge Me! The one who falls first is the loser..

Now...Its time for us to go back.. Tata


1 comment:

  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.







    International Maritime Academy

    ReplyDelete